This week we bring you another edition of our blog and once again we’re banishing those January (and February) blues.
The wonderful Grizedale forest have a fantastic line up of activities here in the heart of the Lake District over the coming months
1) Nordic Walking - Venture deep into Grizedale Forest with Nics Nordic Walks every third Tuesday of the month.
2) Jogging Pals - Guided running through Grizedale Forest
3) Mindfulness Walk - Reflect and relax on a meditation walk around the serene surroundings of Grizedale Forest
4) RSPB British birds ID walk - ID trail and activities set out by RSPB will help you identify birds
5) Ski Fit 6 Week Program - Off-Snow Preparation for Winter Snow Sports (Downhill and Cross Country Skiing/Boarding/Skating).
6) Valentines Under the Stars -Enjoy Valentines day under the stars in Grizedale Forest
7) Winter Tree ID Guided Walk - Enjoy some tree identification whilst being guided around Grizedale Forest
For the full line up and to learn more click here.
Don't forget, get your exclusive #RealDiscount vouchers for Grizedale forest for FREE here.